Syntricity is always looking for top-notch, talented and motivated individuals ready to pioneer the Enterprise Yield Management business.
The true benefit of working for Syntricity is the satisfaction of joining a young company with innovative technology, and dedicated, inspired people. Your opportunities and responsibilities will grow as the company grows. In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock Option Participation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance PPO or HMO
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
If you have a background in semiconductors and CAD engineering, software design and development, Internet technologies or semiconductor-related software sales and marketing, we'd like to meet you. Please send your resume and job history information to Syntricity Human Resources, email@example.com to be considered for open positions.
Professional Services Account Manager
The Professional Services Account Manager will drive, lead and manage new and existing customer deployments and training of Syntricity's semiconductor yield management software (dataConductorEP).The Professional Services Account Manager will manage multiple projects while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The goals of each engagement are to 1) Develop and execute well-defined professional services and processes such as scoping, resource management, engineering execution, customer management, and project completion, and 2) Maintain margin targets while delivering a high level of service to customers.
- Support both pre-sales and post sales engineering services quotations to prospects and customers.
- Define customers' business goals and requirements for use in creating actionable engineering plans. Some travel to customer sites as required and manage the discovery process in providing scoping estimates, communicating dependencies, and make recommendations.
- Contribute to and implement a repeatable project deployment process.
- For accepted services contracts, develop Statements of Work and project plans, execute the development of these projects including:
1. Project scheduling, planning, and tracking
2. Task management
3. Risk management
4. Issue resolution
5. Work plan management
6. Execution within budget
7. Write scripts to enhance product functionality
8. Develop and implement training plan
- Conduct end of project reviews with customers, including validating acceptance criteria.
- Work with responsible sales account manager and application engineer in accomplishing deployment objectives.
- Accomplish deployments within targeted budget guidelines
- Provide both internal and external input to Change Request process, working with Development and Product Management as necessary.
- Support Helpdesk as required.
- Work with Product Management to generate Marketing Requirement documents and with development on implementing them into product.
Required skills and abilities
Qualified candidates for this position will have experience and/or knowledge in some or all of the following areas:
- Statistical concepts related to engineering applications
- Semiconductor device characterization
- Semiconductor device testing
- Semiconductor processing
- Semiconductor quality and reliability concepts
Prior experience with dataConductor and demonstrated strength in direct customer interface are a plus.
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or MSCSE preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Product, Test, Device, or Quality Engineering experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills (technical and personal)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Project management skills
- Only US/Canadian citizens, Green Card holders or permanent residents will be considered
- Local candidates preferred
- Full Time
- Benefits available for Full Time permanent employees
- Some travel required
Junior to Mid-Level Java Programmer
We are seeking a talented Java Programmer to join our core development team.
You will be creating and improving state-of-the-art web-based software used internationally by engineers in the semiconductor industry to analyze device characteristics and improve yield.
While responsibilities will depend on experience, you will have opportunities to contribute to many areas of our product, including our interactive data analysis and visualization tools, techniques for efficiently handling very large datasets, user-interface design, and the overall design and architecture of our enterprise-scale system.
Minimum skills and abilities
We're more interested in ability than in a checklist of technologies, however we do require
- 1-3 years industry experience as a Java developer
- A solid grasp of Java and object-oriented programming principles
- Ability to analyze, understand and modify complex, existing code
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
The successful candidate will also have
- Good analytical skills, including the ability to design and analyze algorithms
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Experience developing servlet-based applications
- SQL experience and a good understanding of relational database concepts
- Familiarity with design patterns and with software engineering principals such as separation of concerns and incremental development
- Experience developing with Eclipse
- C programming experience
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Benefits available for Full Time permanent employees
- No relocation reimbursement is planned for this position